- 1 PERFECT HOLIDAY SPECIALS SECTION
- A GREAT FLASH SALE SECTION
- ACRYLIC PAINTS / BISQUE STAINS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS-MUGS- PLATES-BOWLS-PLATTERS FIGURINES
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS ADD-ON'S,MAGNETS, BEADS & PENDANTS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED CERAMICS SMALL MISC. ITEMS FOR PARTIES OR FAVORS
- BISQUE UNPAINTED MISC. ITEMS
- FAIRIES CASTLES GARGOYLES DRAGONS WIZARDS
- FIGURINES / ANIMALS
- KITCHEN UTILITY /TEA POTS / KIDS TEA SETS /MUGS
- MUGS /CUPS/ WINE GOBLETS
- PENDANTS /BEADS/ NECKLACES
- PICTURE FRAMES AND DRAWER KNOBS
- PLATES / BOWLS / PLATTERS
- BOOKS ON CERAMICS
- CASTING CERAMIC SUPPLIES MOLDS/SLIP CASTING
- CERAMIC CHRISTMAS TREE PLASTIC COLOR REPLACEMENT LIGHTS BULBS STARS
- CHRISTMAS BISQUE / PLASTERCRAFT
- CONSULTATION ON FIRING, GLAZING, LOADING KILNS
- EASTER BISQUE AND PLASTERCRAFT
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
- GLAZES UNDERGLAZES OVERGLAZES DUNCAN MAYCO
- CLEAR LOW FIRE GLOSS GLAZES LEAD FREE
- DUNCAN FIRABLE COLORS UNDERGLAZES, GLAZES, OVERGLAZES
- Clear low fire gloss glazes
- Concepts underglaze firable 2 oz & 8 oz
- Courtyard 4oz. has returned with more colors !
- Covercoat underglaze 2oz. & 16 oz. pints in a few colors
- Crackles glazes 4 oz.
- Crystals glazes 4 oz.
- Crystals glazes new and reformulated non toxic 8 oz.
- Duncan SY & specialty products
- Envision Glazes
- EZ stroke underglaze 1 oz.
- French dimensions 1.25oz (puffy
- Overglazes- gold, white gold, mother of pearl
- Satin color line
- GARE UNDERGLAZE/ GLAZE/ SPRAY GLOSS/ MATTE SEALERS
- Gare fun strokes
- HOBBY COLOROBBIA
- MAYCO FIRABLE COLORS, UNDERGLAZES, GLAZES & KITS LEAD FREE
- Crystalite low fire glaze 4 0z.
- Mayco Classic low fire Crackle glazes 4oz.
- Mayco cobblestone low fire glaze 4 oz.
- Mayco Misc.
- Stroke& coat wonderglaze speckle underglaze for bisque
- Stroke& coat wonderglaze underglaze for bisque 12 color kits
- Stroke&coat wonderglaze underglaze for bisque 2oz.& 16 oz.
- UNDERGLAZE PENCILS FOR DECORATING ON BISQUE
- HOUSES VILLAGE HOLIDAY HOUSES PLASTERCRAFT ACRYLIC PAINTS SPRAY/BRUSH ON GLAZE (Village holiday houses)
- JUDAICA FIRED/NON FIRED CHANNUKAH, PASSOVER
- KILN SUPPLIES SHELVES, POSTS, STILTS, CONES
- High fire kiln posts for cones 5-10
- Kiln shelves
- Kiln Stilts individual
- Low fire kiln Posts cones 04 & cooler
- Misc. kiln supplies & parts
- ORTON CONES/BARS/WITNESS CONES PYROMETRIC FOR FIRING A KILN
- Cone holders/Kiln cone supports
- Pyrometric self support cones
- Pyrometric cones large
- Pyrometric small bars
- Pyrometric small Cones
- TILE & BEAD RACKS FOR USE IN A CERAMIC KILN
- POTTERY TOOLS BY KEMPER
- Basic tool kits
- Bats for pottery wheels
- Calipers for measuring
- Clean up tools
- Cutoff needles
- Cutout tools
- Detail carving tools
- Drilling tools for holes
- Fettling knives
- Heavy duty sculpting tools
- Hole cutting tools
- Lace tools
- loop tools
- Misc. pottery toools
- Pallet knives
- Pot lifters
- Ribbon tools
- Saw tools
- Sgraffito tools
- Texturing brushes
- Throwing sticks
- Trimming knives
- Turning tools
- Wire & wood tools
- Wire end tools
- Wood modeling tools
- PUMPKIN CARVING TOOL SETS
- SPONGES & SANDERS
- SUPPLIES MISC.ITEMS YOU COULDNT FIND ARE HERE
- TILES BISQUE CERAMIC UNPAINTED/UNGLAZED LOW FIRE
- UNDERGLAZE PENCILS
New at ceramic painting?
New at ceramic Painting?
Painting Plastercraft or bisque the non fired way
(not for food or water, ornamental only)
Yes bisque can be painted the non fired way as explained in this section.
Plastercraft/plaster of paris can only be painted by this method and can NOT be fired.
Acrylic paints cannot be fired in a kiln.
This gives you many more choices in things to paint.
Paint the piece with acrylic paints (non-firable) or any of the paints in our acrylic section.
Cover every area with acrylic paints (unpainted areas will not shine after glaze is sprayed or brushed on)
Glaze by spray or brush-on methods. Gloss or matte finish (available on our web site)
Let dry to the touch (a few minutes)
NOT for use with food and water items Ornamental only!
You are done!
You cannot Kiln Fire Plastercraft. You cannot kiln fire acrylic paints.
Painting on Bisque to use with food and water, Kiln fired
Go to our Glazes section in the directory on left
Click on glazes & underglazes then choose Duncan then click on Concepts. Or click on Mayco then Stroke n Coat (they come in single colors or 5 different starter kits).
Then choose all of your colors from here.
Then go back to Duncan firable products menu and click on "Duncan Clear low fire gloss glazes"
Choose from In1001 blue or Pure Brilliance both dinnerware safe & for Kids/school use.
Paint your project with Concepts or Mayco stroke n coat, 1 coat is translucent, 2 is semi-opaque 2 coats is opaque
Areas left white unpainted will come out shiny white, no need to paint.
Now apply 2 coats of the Duncan clear low fire gloss glaze.
Make only one pass over each area let dry and make one pass over on second coat.
NOTE: Multiple brush passes at one time with the clear gloss glaze will smear your concepts colors underneath, use care.
Kiln fire at cone 06 Low Fire (when painting tiles, back & sides cannot be glazed if tile is to be mounted)
Enjoy your finished project!
You will be able to find a kiln firing location in your town by consulting your yellow pages under ceramics or go to "Google Local" and type in "glazing & firing ceramics". Some places will also do the clear gloss glaze for you for an additional fee. Tiles cannot be done with dipping glaze if they are to be mounted .
Now Choose from our popular categories below, or use our navigation panel on the left to view ALL of our
New Design, Same Great Prices! You spoke, so we listened. We've redesigned our site to give you, our valued shopper, easier access to our ceramic supplies, ceramic and plastercraft painting information. We've also added additional features to make your shopping experience as pleasant as possible. All ceramic bisque and plastercraft items shown on this web site are sold unpainted for your crafting pleasure:
*If items are in stock
At Ceramic Art Space, we are dedicated to your 100% satisfaction. We want to be your one-stop-shop for ceramic supplies, tips and information. If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time: email@example.com.
We're Dedicated to Your Security
Click on the image below to learn more.
Tips and Info: