Glosario en Español
TIPS & INFO
Color Charts you can print click here!
WAREHOUSE HOURS by appointment for will-call pick up only
Product info phone hours: Mon-Thurs from 11am - 2pm Pacific Time.
Call toll free 1-888-CERAMIX in Ca. 818-782-1500.
New Design, Same Great Prices! You spoke, so we listened. We've redesigned our site to give you, our valued shopper, easier access to our ceramic supplies, ceramic and plastercraft painting information.
We've also added additional features to make your shopping experience as pleasant as possible.
All ceramic bisque and plastercraft items shown on this web site are sold unpainted for your crafting pleasure:
- More Shipping Options: FREE shipping offer is on orders $75.00 and over.Orders under $10 are subject to a handling fee of $1.50.
- Gallon containers, clay & tile cases are excluded from the free shipping offer due to their weight & size. APO addresses are also excluded from the free shipping offer. However the shipping amount shown on the checkout page on purchases of Gallon containers, clay & tile cases reflects a discount of 50% off reg. Fed Ex shipping cost for those excluded items. Only those items will be charged the discounted shipping charge. All other items in your order qualify for free shipping as long as the total order is $75 or over. Free shipping or discounted offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- If items have been left in cart only to return another day to complete order, we do not hold inventory items until order is placed and paid for. If items sell out during that time, we may choose to issue online credit if removing them from total of takes order total under $75 this is done to preserve your free shipping offer. If you ask for money refund then we will charge you for the shipping cost
- Now you can choose from United States Post Office Parcel Post, First class (under 1lb) and priority which offer lower shipping rates. We also accept orders and ship to Mexico, Canada, Europe, South America, Asia & worldwide! All funds are in US dollars.
- APO's- We welcome and ship orders to APO's & our men & women in uniform. The free shipping offer does not apply to APO's.
- Phone hours: For questions are Mon-Thurs from 11am - 2pm Pacific Time. Call toll free 1-888-CERAMIX in Ca. 818-782-1500. Or email us 24 hrs. a day, we will reply within 3 hours or less. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will-call for local So. Ca. customers is now available. On the checkout shipping page please check the box marked:
Mapquest Directions & Map
- Now: Most orders go out within 24-48 hours!*
- Placing your orders online saves you money & gets your order out much faster by going directly to our warehouse!
- Orders from: Public/private schools, military installations, private companies & government agencies are gladly accepted and welcomed on Net-30 terms with an authorized Purchase Order. P.O's are accepted on the payment page of our web site.
- Easier Order Tracking: Now track your Fed Ex & Ups ceramic supply orders by simply logging into your account!
- Easier Navigation: Product categories are now easier to see and use!
- Live Support: Now you can speak with a Ceramic Supplies Specialist for assistance with your order or for special tips on what to do with your purchase! Use the button at the top-left of the page at any time (if staff not available an email message box will appear that can be sent and reply will be within 3 hours or less).
- Payment Options: We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, Pay Pal, Personal Checks & Money Orders as payment for your purchase. Commercial purchase orders (P.O.'s) option also available on the checkout page.
- Expanded line of Ceramic Products: We've added even more of your favorite Ceramic Supplies including: Duncan, Gare, Laguna and Mayco ceramic paints and glazes, Ceramic Bisque, plastercraft, earthenware, books and general unpainted ceramics supplies.
- International orders welcomed. We ship worldwide!
- Buying a gift for someone? You can buy someone a gift on our web site, have it shipped to them with a personal note. In the checkout page simply check the gift box and type your personal message. We will not send an invoice showing amounts, only a packing slip with no pricing on it and your personal message.
Cares about our environment. www.ceramicartspace.com uses recycled boxes and packing peanuts when shipping your order. Not only does this protect our environment but it also allows us to keep prices low for you!
Due to our constantly (daily) changing inventory, costs concerns and the environment, we no longer print catalogs. One of our goals is to provide great service second to none and good value. All of our products available are on our web site www.ceramicartspace.com . We work on our web site several times daily and as such new products are introduced. You can now click on the link called “Free downloadable/printable catalog” (top right of every page) and choose any or all of our categories to print right at home. These are opened in PDF files and the PDF software download is there if you need it.
If there is a specific product you are looking for and cannot find, please email us at email@example.com with the name and item number if possible and we will attempt to see if it is available. We will reply to your email in 3 hours or less!
Please note the following facts;
About 19 billion catalogs are mailed to American consumers each year, according to a Catalog Choice statement. The service used Environmental Defense's paper waste calculator to measure that annual impact:
- 53 million trees, or about 3.6 million tons (3.3 billion kilograms) of paper.
- enough power to supply 1.2 million homes (38 trillion BTUs) for one year
- 5.2 million tons (4.7 billion kilograms) of carbon dioxide emisions —the annual emissions of two million cars
- 53 billion gallons (200 billion liters) of waste water, enough to fill 81,000 Olympic-sized swimming pools.
So as you can see, were not only keeping prices down but we are helping the environment as well!
*If items are in stock
At Ceramic Art Space, we are dedicated to your 100% satisfaction. We want to be your one-stop-shop for ceramic supplies, tips and information. If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.